1.    #1  
    Hi All, I Hope You All Had A Great Holiday! Mine Was Noisy And Fattening, Thank God It Comes But Once A Year!

I Was Able To Get Voice Dialer To Work With The Extra Side Button And It Works Well, But You Must You 1st And Last Name!

It However Will Not Wake The Phone Up If The Screen In Blanked Out. Is There A Hack To Turn The Phone On At The Same Time You Press And Hold The Button For The Voice Dialer???

If Not, Can Someone Please Write One!!!

I Am Going To Try To Set The Phone To Stay On, While I Have It In The Car! Take Care, Jay :d
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Can't be done easily. It's something that's been requested a number of times before. The reason is that on the t650 there are only four buttons that have a hardware wakeup associated with them. You can't programatically change that.

Now, you can create the illusion of changing that by writing a hack that forces the device to always be "awake" operating and fully responsive, but with the screen completely dark and a kind of keyguard to applied to only the four hardware app buttons, plus in this case the side button. (This would be sorta like what PocketTunes does, btw.)

I suspect this would burn through your battery somewhat faster than normal.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks a hope someday someone figures this out, there is another way to work this, can someone make a hack to keep the screen on full time.

Right now we have the choice of just a few minutes to keep the screen on. If a hack was designed to extend that to full time on, while only in the car for example, if the screen is illuminated the voice dialing would work just from be the side button. I always have my phone charging while in the car, so it would not be a battery issue for me. (However, it could be an issue of damage to the screen, which is something, I know nothing about, one way or another).

For example, I get into the car, I plug the phone into it's car charger. I go to the preferece icon and set the screen to stay on. I get to my destination and I unplug the phone from the charger, go back into prefs and change the screen to shutting off at a time of my choosing. (I think you need to use a hack organizer not go to prefs, But that is niether here nor there!

Years ago, I think there was a hack called "stay on hack", would this work on the 650? Would it accomplish what I want to do?

Take care, Jay

Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    OnCradleOn or AlwaysOn (I think).....are two apps. I think there are others out there as well. Search and ye shall find.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #5  
    I will try them when I get a chance to see if this will work, take care, jay