1.    #1  
    Okay, i upgraded to 1.17 and when i made a call the BT headset turned on automatically but i did not have my BT headset or any other BT device anywhere near the 650 never mind activated.

Another strange occurnace with BT. I run Profilecare and in my "day" provile i have BT turned on. I was outside walking and looked at the phone and BT was off. I reset and PC turn BT back on as normal.

It appears 1.17 is dong strange things with the BT setting.

Anyone else have similar experiences?
    90 Posts
    Global Posts
    556 Global Posts
    I am having some issues with Bluetooth since the update as well. With BT on my Treo turns on every 5-10, with it off no such problem. I am not sure if this is actually an issue with BT on some third-party app just yet.
    Regards, RoninKSB
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Ever since I upgraded with the 1.17 upgrade, the volume on my SE BT 660 has been degraded. People hear me fine but I have trouble hearing them.
    Is the screen flashing/clicking noise from 1.15 gone??? I am still running 1.04 and it works well. 1.15 was horrific. Before messing with 1.17, I want to be sure that this flashing/clicking non-sense is gone.

Also, can firmware be downgraded?
    Quote Originally Posted by Djscoe
    Ever since I upgraded with the 1.17 upgrade, the volume on my SE BT 660 has been degraded. People hear me fine but I have trouble hearing them.
    Thanks for posting this. I thought I was nuts. I have the same BT headset and also noticed a significant decrease in volume. I ended up reflashing to 1.15 to get the volume level back. FWIW, I think it reduced the speakerphone output on calls as well. Maybe by 1.19 Palm will have figured it out...
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude
    Is the screen flashing/clicking noise from 1.15 gone??? I am still running 1.04 and it works well. 1.15 was horrific. Before messing with 1.17, I want to be sure that this flashing/clicking non-sense is gone.

Also, can firmware be downgraded?
    Yes, it can. I went from 1.17 back to 1.15 and firmware was downgraded to 1.31. You can still pull 1.15 from Palm. Just change the URL to download the 1.17 zip to 1.15.

Assuming you're Cingular Orange, this URL should get you the 1.15 updater if you need it:
    http://palmone.r3h.net/www.palm.com/...ater_1_15g.zip