Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Just thought I'd start a thread of discovering something that your Treo 600 could do only after some time owning it. As I'd like to say it, 'My Treo is always full of surprises'

I'll start:

I just discovered 'Week View' in built-in Calendar app after owning Treo 600 for 1 year (bought mine in November 2003, and discovered it in November of last year). I have been using it since then.

I set in Preferences so that one press of the calendar button shows the day view, and a second press goes to the week view. This way, I get to see my schedule the entire week and can plan meetings etc accordingly.

I know it seems so trivial, but i like it nonetheless
    This is one of those that's not available on the 650. Very useful feature to have disappeared.

Happy Thanksgiving!
    ronbo2000, my sprint650 does the samething as emy_77 described
    HTC Touch Pro
    R1_Rydah, good for you.

My 650 displays the graphical version of the week view only. You using another calendar?
    for any one who cares to know... there is a free calendar avilable from freewarepalm.com called A5. I have been using it for about 4 years and I Love it. It is also compatible with the Treo. Awesome freeware, the best I have found...cheers
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 11/25/2005 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Updated for link
    Thanks for the info Trini. I've added the link to your post.
    thanks Ronbo2000, I was posting from my phone and could not add the link. It really is a great and stable calendar program, one that I have used on a palm M130, Sony Clie TG50 and now my Treo 650 and the developer, Ronald, is always very responsive to feedback and questions.
    Thanks again,
    Trini.
    Ronbo2000, I'm using the stock calendar. When I push my calendar button my treo shows the agenda view first, a second push shows a daily view, a third push shows the weekly view. a forth push shows a monthly view. I can cycle thru the different views like emy described.
    HTC Touch Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah
    Ronbo2000, I'm using the stock calendar. When I push my calendar button my treo shows the agenda view first, a second push shows a daily view, a third push shows the weekly view. a forth push shows a monthly view. I can cycle thru the different views like emy described.
    But does your weekly view show the text details? or is it "graphical", showing bars to indicate when you have appointments (requiring you to tap on the bars for details?)
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by aprasad
    But does your weekly view show the text details? or is it "graphical", showing bars to indicate when you have appointments (requiring you to tap on the bars for details?)
    oohhh ok that's the difference you guys were referring to (never had a 600) well let me take my @ss back to the 650 forum & stick to what I know lol