1.    #1  
    It is now available.

I had trouble with OTA download. I ended up uninstalling and re-installing from a fresh download of their Windows Installer...

https://secure.handmark.com/downloads.php
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Global Posts
    118 Global Posts
    Thanks for the tip! I couldn't download it from the link in HE either -- the "download" that used to go to Blazer to just say "coming soon", today just didn't do a thing. So, I reloaded the whole program as you suggested. Once I did the dictionary/thesaurus works great! Glad to see they FINALLY got it added! (Even if the "download" link doesn't work to add it.) I had been using iNoah, which is a great program, but this is SO much better! I love having the thesaurus available!
  3.    #3  
    I was expecting them to tell us via the "Extras" feature.. Maybe they will.. eventually.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Just DL'd it OTA. No problem here. Makes a good tool even more valuable.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Yeah I downloaded it too with no problem.

I am happy with Express but has anyone else had trouble with downloading the full story? It seems like after you pull in 5-10 full stories, it stops connecting. Then when you do a soft reset, it works fine again.

Forgot to say, it does the same thing for my dad where is stops pulling in full stories after 5-10.
    Last edited by gapost; 11/24/2005 at 07:26 PM.
  6.    #6  
    Works fine for me.

The NCAA Football Polls info is way old (11/14/05!)
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM