Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKozicki
    I think the new Cingular GSM update 1.17 has greatly improved the bluetooth performance of my Sony HBH-300. Volume is louder, pickup is faster, and the more stable platform makes re-pairing after a reset no longer necessary. Anybody else notice an improvement?
    SAKozicki, does this mean that we HBH-300 users can now have permanent auto-transfer of audio when making outgoing calls?
    Treo 680 Graphite, Unlocked GSM (FW: MW01.50 | SW: TREO680-1.04-ROW | HW: A)
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by rudychow
    SAKozicki, does this mean that we HBH-300 users can now have permanent auto-transfer of audio when making outgoing calls?
    Yes, that has been my experience with the 1.17 upgrade. For example, you dial a call and press send, or one of your speed dial numbers, like 1 for "voicemail" and you automatically hear it in your ear after a beep. Same for incoming calls, you hear the ring in your ear and you can answer the call by either pressing a button on the headset or the green button on your phone. It's seamless now.
    Quote Originally Posted by SAKozicki
    Yes, that has been my experience with the 1.17 upgrade. For example, you dial a call and press send, or one of your speed dial numbers, like 1 for "voicemail" and you automatically hear it in your ear after a beep. Same for incoming calls, you hear the ring in your ear and you can answer the call by either pressing a button on the headset or the green button on your phone. It's seamless now.
    Is this behaviour maintained even after a soft reset?
  4.    #24  
    Yes.
    Sweet! Thanks, Sakozicki.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12