1.    #1  
    I can't us my Phone. Any ideas? Phone reset in the middle of FW update
    Did you keep it plugged in during the update?
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
  3.    #3  
    yes, i tried it after the reset. but, the screen will not accept any taps with the stylus or my finger in the FW UPDATER app. Everything else works fine.
    I'm confused. I thought you meant it could not power on. You're saying it does power on, and the PDA portion works, but you cannot use your phone? There should not be a FW UPDATER app after the update. I would fully charge and try the update again, after a hard reset.

If I am misunderstanding your issue...try being a little more clear. One sentence descriptions are not giving (me, at least) a clear picture of your problem(s).
    - Albert Einstein
  5.    #5  
    yes, the PDA portion is fine. Th ephone portion give me a error "not enough power".
    Ok, I don't know what to tell you. From your vivid descriptions, I gather you get an error when you try to turn on the radio, and you can't use your touchscreen. Try updating again. Or you could post another one line description that maybe someone else can interpret.
    - Albert Einstein
    If you haven't, do a hard reset.. It's possible some files are left in ram that it doesn't like. And it's also possible the update didn't finish and you might need to run it again.
    Don't waste time, it is not repairable by end users. A lots of people have this problem, sending to Palm is the only solution.
    Treo 750 unbranded T-mobile, HTC WIZARD 8125 T-MOBILE (broken), Treo 650 T-mobile 1.43/1.14 OS 5.4.8 Garnet (sold).
    Dell X50v, X30 624Mhz and HP ipaq h2210 h1945.

Treo 750 hacks thread.
    So why are some treos having this problem while most don't?
  10.    #10  
    Well guys, I just did a hard reset and did a FW update using the Hotsync method. The treo reset 2x. Now it works great. I did notice a increase in memory. Thanks all..