1.    #1  
    I have verichat but I find it disconnects often and have tried many versions. Is there a beter relaible always on chat for yahoo and aim?

Just tried Caussarie 3.0 and the delays are long. I tested with aol on my desktop and it took about 10 sec for the message to get to the Treo. From the treo to aol it was faster. Verichat is instant just disconnects to often.

Thanks
    Last edited by richard371; 11/22/2005 at 05:06 PM. Reason: update
    Well, Verichat is pretty much the best solution for the treo. You might try Mundu, but that doesn't compare in features to Verichat.
    Toccer
  4.    #4  
    toccer does not do yahoo?
    Toccer does Yahoo? I thought it was AIM only.
    it just does aim. but it does it very well.
    Yes, but I am interested in yahoo as well, not just AIM. And add MSN to that list as well.
    then verichat it is
    Global Posts
    231 Global Posts
    Verichat is awesome, as long as you can get a stable version. There are threads which talk about it.

Happy Turkey Day everyone!
    verichat... is great can do both yahoo, IM, aol. =)
    Love is a chemical state of mind that's part of our genes and influenced by our upbringing. We are wired for romance in part because we are supposed to be loving parents who care diligently for our helpless babies.

Gadget begets gadgets
    BTW, happy Thanks Giving!
    Love is a chemical state of mind that's part of our genes and influenced by our upbringing. We are wired for romance in part because we are supposed to be loving parents who care diligently for our helpless babies.

Gadget begets gadgets
    I am currently testing verichat but I don't have AIM as an option, is this on a different version? I am currently at 2.33b and checking for new new version comes back with "No newer versioon of Verichat is available".

Happy Thanksgiving!
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 11/25/2005 at 01:47 PM. Reason: Updated question.
    How does Toccer use the "always on" feture? Is it the same as Verichat with SMS??
    Yes, it does. I just don't know if there's a version that will verify it lost connection and auto connect after. My version (release 0.9 preview 9) says its online even if the internet connection is out.

I also corrected my question on the above post. Is AIM available only on the a different version of verichat or is it not enabled for trial version?
    Verichat is great but always resets my treo few minutes after I use it.
    I have tried many versions and they all reset.
    Any alternative to Verichat?
    VC is too unstable for me - not worth the headaches for now - hope they bring out a good version. Another wasted annual purchase
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    weird. i have almost zero problems with verichat. there may be a day once a month or so where i have problems connecting with it, but i havent had a reset caused by it in God-knows-how-long.
    Never had any problems. It's a champ. I always am signed in via AIM, Yahoo, and MSN.

I am running 2.86b
    So far the trial runs had not caused me any reset in either of my Treo 600 or 650.

The only thing I don't understand is why does it insist on connecting to the internet even if I had the background connection off.