1.    #1  
    Hello Everyone I am the lucky new owner of a palm treo 650 it was given to me as a gift. I am not familiar with all of the options on the phone and i was wondering if some one could answer a few of my questions. first I would like to know if there is anyway to log onto the internet with out using my dial up or my provider is there anyway to log on through bluetooth at a hot spot? Second i would like to know if i can watch movies on my treo?

Thank you

salesMAN
    Quote Originally Posted by salesMAN
    Hello Everyone I am the lucky new owner of a palm treo 650 it was given to me as a gift. I am not familiar with all of the options on the phone and i was wondering if some one could answer a few of my questions. first I would like to know if there is anyway to log onto the internet with out using my dial up or my provider is there anyway to log on through bluetooth at a hot spot? Second i would like to know if i can watch movies on my treo?

Thank you

salesMAN
    Yes to both.

Internet: Inquire of your carrier's data services
    Movies: TCPMP
    Hi salesMAN!

Shopharim is right -- you do need to have a data contract with your carrier to access the Internet. The answer to that portion of your question would then be, officially, no. Bluetooth is not WiFi -- so there are no Bluetooth Hot Spots you can access to connect to the Internet, as far as I know.

Cheers, Perry