1.    #1  
    I have a 1 gig memory card for treo 650 and after a crash on the game puzzle pobble v2, some of the files are cross linked. How can I repair this , chkdsk says I must unmount and then says I have to restart and it will schedual it but I'm using this card thru windows xp and card export. so reset schedual won't cut.......

Any kind of utility to repair the fat table ????? on windows layer
    Copy out whatever you can from your SD card to a directory on your PC and format you SD card within your Treo. Some SD card readers has been reported to have issues with SD cards that was used for Treo.
  3.    #3  
    But I think I can repair this I just need a better disk utility program that will work under windows xp (meaning it will recognize usb mass storage disk aka card export)
    Lets assume the drive is your E:

Code:
    Start, Run, CMD.exe
    chkdsk E: /F /R /X
  5.    #5  
    Ok i'll try it
  6.    #6  
    It stops at 78 percent. And most intrestingly is that when it does find a messed up sector the palm/card export has some error pop up box state error accesing bad sector :-(

Any suggestions ?

Thnks
    better backup your existing data before you go any further.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabbi-emu
    It stops at 78 percent. And most intrestingly is that when it does find a messed up sector the palm/card export has some error pop up box state error accesing bad sector :-(

Any suggestions ?

Thnks
    It takes a while to complete, the command-line switches I specified are used to detect bad sectors, mark them as such, and attempt to move the contents of that bad sector to a known-good sector on the media. The /X switch forces the drive to dismount.

Run "chkdsk /?" for a full list of available command-line switches and their descriptions.
  9.    #9  
    but I got 651 megs from 661 and lost some pics in those 10.