Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    I've had the same software/programs installed on my phone now for over 2 months with NO others being installed. I have had to do a few soft resets with the button on the back, but lately my phone is getting stuck in a black screen and the only way to fix it is to remove the battery?? The light is flashing, so I think all it fine but when I try to use it, thats when I notice the "BSOD".

Any ideas??????

Hum, thinking back, the only thing I have changed and I'm not sure if it was before or after the BSOD, was that I updated my FileZ to the latest version. But I've only used it about 2 times in the last 2 weeks and I've had about 6 BSOD's.

At first I thought it was related to a voice mail or SMS notification, but then it's done it a few times not related to those?
    This happened to me also a few time, my only clue so far was that the phone was very hot when it happened, so could it be overheating issue.

Last time it happend I was on the phone and the screen was stuck blank with no response, so it's really weird.