1.    #1  
    I just upgraded to a Treo 650 from a 600. I am using Versamail activ sync to synchronize my calendar and mail. Several of the calendar events show a time zone at the end of the event. For example if the event is 12:00 PM Eastern time where I am located, there is a 9:00 AM PST in parentheses at the end of the event. I have no idea where this came from or how to get rid of it. When selecting the time for an event you can select no time zones, but when transfering the information it puts PST at the end for some reason. Anyone know what's going on?
    It has to be because your Exchange server is in PST somewhere. Exchange does this to keep events in the time it knows, but clients like Outlook make sure to move it to the time you are set to.

EAS is exactly the same way. All of my corporate events are on a server in PST though I live in EST. There is no way to get rid of it that I know of. Maybe there is a UI selection somewhere you can turn that off.
    dang is exactly right. This caused me all sorts of grief as I had been using DateBk5 as a Calendar replacement. Unfortunately, it doesn't handle this time zone shift, so I had to abandon it in favor of 2Day.
  4.    #4  
    Thank you to both of you. You're exactly right. We use a Microsoft server which is in Seattle, PST.