Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    1.17 is there to download.....
    sucks they got it first...i have unlocked..

ok it is listed here....
    Update Page

but you can't d/l it!!!!
    but this is listed on the page...
    Expires: Thu, 17-Nov-2005 21:06:23 GMT Content-type: text/html
    so it will be up very very very soon.....
    Last edited by madcap; 11/18/2005 at 11:01 PM.
    It's mentioned in the long new firmware coming soon thread
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
  3.    #3  
    yep, put it here since I saw it was for download.
    then after trying to see the fix list i found it was still in the soon category so i posted it over there then....
    Update is out???????????

I don't see no steenkin update. . .
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    did you look here like the original post suggested?

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=PalmSupportKB,ts=Palm_External2001,case=obj(38344)
    I looked at Cingular and it refers to the 1.17 update. When I hit the "Get it here" link, it is listed as 1/15. What gives?
    Dennis G. Esler
    Looks like P1 is getting ready to release 1.17, but haven't updated the Cingular update page yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by dgelfuso
    did you look here like the original post suggested?

http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=PalmSupportKB,ts=Palm_External2001,case=obj(38344)
    I sure did. Didn't see no steenkin' 1.17 update, either.

Did you follow the link to the 1.17 link?

NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    yep. same here its 1.15
    can i upgrade(when it comes out)?. I have a cingular unlocked t650 with 1.43 running.
    Made this just for fun...I'm Kermit

Mysteriously, http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,Kb=PalmSupportKB,ts=Palm_External2001,case=obj(38344) was modified from Sun. to Mon and the 1.17 has been replaced with 1.15. Sneaky palm guys.
    I wonder if Palm will now list it as an at&t update now that Cingular is no more. This att/cingular stuff is getting way too confusing. First att wireless merged into cingular, now cingular is dropping its own name and they are going to call the whole thing att. good luck with that.
    Factory unlocked/unbranded GSM 650 - Tmobile; FW: 1.71; SW: 1.20-ENA; Carrier DB: 255; HW: A

If I'm repeating what someone has already said look at how long the thread is and ask yourself if you really expect me to read the whole thing.
    On Palm's site.

Can't DL...
    Probably by later this afternoon.
    Last time, it came after around 4pm Pacific.

It appears to be a 1.17SW/1.51FW
    download link is dead
    It doesn't sound like much of an update to me. I sure hope this isn't the one that Darklord let us know about.
    Charles

Kyocera 6035-->Samsung I-300-->Samsung I-330-->Treo 600-->Sprint Treo 650-->Cingular Treo 650-->AT&T Treo 680-->AT&T Crimson Treo 680-->AT&T Black Centro-->AT&T Copper Treo 680-->iPhone 3G 8GB-->iPhone 3GS 16GB-->HTC EVO 4G
    but download links no worky
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    Quote Originally Posted by scottymomo
    but download links no worky
    Ya, what he said....
    Link to CNG download works.
Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast