1.    #1  
    I have been using my 650 since December of last year and haven't had an problems synching with Outlook. For the past two weeks or so it does not synch with Outlook. I keep getting message in the Hotsynch log that says: Outlook Calendar synchronization failed, Outlook Contacts . . . . failed, Outlook Tasks . . . failed, Outlook Notes . . . . . failed. No probles up until the last two or three weeks. Tried to reinstall the Hotsynch software. Still doen't work. Any suggestions?

Cougar
    I've said this numerous times and people don't want to hear it. But, Chapura PocketMirror Standard XT will solve the problems. I tried all the fixes on these boards and each one generally fixed the problem for a short while until finally I had gone through all the fixes listed, except paying the $30 for PocketMirror. Once I did that around3 months ago, I have not had a hotsync problem. I was getting them every two weeks or so.
    This is an ongoing discussion. Here
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnH59
    I've said this numerous times and people don't want to hear it. But, Chapura PocketMirror Standard XT will solve the problems. I tried all the fixes on these boards and each one generally fixed the problem for a short while until finally I had gone through all the fixes listed, except paying the $30 for PocketMirror. Once I did that around3 months ago, I have not had a hotsync problem. I was getting them every two weeks or so.
    I tried your solution; I downloaded Pocket Mirror Standard XT, and I am still having a problem syncing with Outlook. Everything else syncs up, but I get error messages with each successive Outlook folder, along with a request to send a message about it to Microsoft.

I am using a new Treo 650 (well, a refurb, anyway) and the first time this problem appeared was with the restore sync. All settings and programs, reappeared, but error messages with my Outlook. Any ideas?
    Post your hot sync log.....that'll tell us more.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.