Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    like additional chargers, (car and desktop), etc.

i dunno, i dont care too much about name brand if they do the same job.

any links?

thanks!
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    oooh, and the cradle. definitely the cradle.
    1.04-SPNT
    Quote Originally Posted by ike301
    oooh, and the cradle. definitely the cradle.
    They do a great job stocking the store here at TreoCentral with lots of aftermarket accessories and cradles - especially my favorite, the INNO.Dock cradle. But heck, I'm a little biased ...
    I always save serious dough at eBay.com.
    Visor-->Visor Phone-->Treo 180-->Treo 270-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 755P-->Centro-->Pre+-->Pre 2
    eBay, and seidio are my two main sources
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    i want a cradle that has the extra battery charger slot too. some on ebay dont have them. (meaning i can have phone charging and also a slot for a loose battery to charge too.)

also, any brand of battery you can recommend? knock offs?
    1.04-SPNT
    I am now on my 5th pair of Seidio retractable headset which as of today is only working in one ear. Very annoying!
    Mobi·gas·mic!
    424 Posts
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    bump
    1.04-SPNT
    all that stuff that is on ebay is bought from overseas companies. If you see the dirt cheap prices on ebay you can bet they wholesale cost they pay is much much cheaper. The only problem is most of these companies will not sell & ship one case from Japan. They sell only in bulk. So unless you plan on ordering 100 cases & selling most on ebay, your best bet is to buy from ebay. not as cheap as wholesale but cheap enough. you would not believe the kinds of knockoff stuff you can get overseas. nikes, prada, motorola, cell phone accessories. you wouldn't believe what you may find. beware of the quality of some of the items....
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    i see. anyone wanna sell me a used palm 650 cradle?
    1.04-SPNT
    Just ebay it.
    Quote Originally Posted by ike301
    i see. anyone wanna sell me a used palm 650 cradle?
    PM me.

I have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by treoneo
    all that stuff that is on ebay is bought from overseas companies. If you see the dirt cheap prices on ebay you can bet they wholesale cost they pay is much much cheaper. The only problem is most of these companies will not sell & ship one case from Japan. They sell only in bulk. So unless you plan on ordering 100 cases & selling most on ebay, your best bet is to buy from ebay. not as cheap as wholesale but cheap enough. you would not believe the kinds of knockoff stuff you can get overseas. nikes, prada, motorola, cell phone accessories. you wouldn't believe what you may find. beware of the quality of some of the items....
    Agreed. Most of the crappy knockoffs are easy to spot. But a lot of times, the same stuff people call knockoffs are really just the factory seconds or overruns of the "real" OEM stuff that the customer (Palm, Nike, Prada, whoever) doesn't want. So while the official lot gets shipped to the brand name company, the seconds get shipped out the backdoor and end up on the streets of Akihabara, Hong Kong Central, NYC etc. It's a funny buisness.