1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there is a color map selection available which uses BLACK lines for minor roads? I'd be very happy to purchase this if it were available.

Most of the map color selections use white lines for minor roads, and I find this very hard to read.

When I'm not using TomTom for navigation, but just want to look at a map of an area I am in, it would be nice if the 'Browse Maps' was easier to read.

This is the single area where I prefer the look of Mapopolis over TomTom. The Mapopolis maps are far easier to browse, and the zoom in/out is much better in the Browse Maps mode. (Aside from that I prefer virtually every TomTom feature over Mapopolis).

Anyway, maps with black lines, anyone??

Thanks,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    I haven't tried it, but check out www.colorschemeeditor.com.

I found lots more about TomTom customization at www.tomtomsatnav.info.

Fun, huh?
    Within TomTom there is a way to change "day colors" and "night colors" - when selecting "grays" for "day colors" it looks like most of the roads, including minor ones, are dark gray or black.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by WillCodeForBeer
    I haven't tried it, but check out www.colorschemeeditor.com.

I found lots more about TomTom customization at www.tomtomsatnav.info.

Fun, huh?
    Wow! That colorschemeeditor rocks! I downloaded one of the schemes on that site and it is pretty close to what I want, but with the scheme-editor I can make exactly what I want.

New toy!! Thanks again, the beer's on me

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by ericdfairchild
    Within TomTom there is a way to change "day colors" and "night colors" - when selecting "grays" for "day colors" it looks like most of the roads, including minor ones, are dark gray or black.
    Thanks for the suggestions. I'd seen all that, but don't really like any of those color schemes. Thanks though.

ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint