Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I luv EReader. Luvvv it!
    "Actions speak louder than words!"

REX >Palm III > Palm IIIc > Palm V> Palm m505 >Kyo 7135> Treo 650> ARTIC Treo 680> and finally to the Centro!!!
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    as for me, it's gotta be verichat. only been using it for a week, but it's a very handy chat based program. you can log in from various IM hosts and it consolidates it into one tree with it's corresponding IM logo. very entertaining on the bus, waiting at the Dept or Motor Vehicles, waiting for the gf to try on outfits at the store, and during boring business meetings. the hard part is trying NOT to smile while chatting. they always can tell....
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
    I simply love Aileron mail and the way they have their support system. You do not even need to wait for the other users or the app. developers to reply your queries. Just hook up with their support people on their website www.corsoft.com and get rid of your problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by martina
    I simply love Aileron mail and the way they have their support system. You do not even need to wait for the other users or the app. developers to reply your queries. Just hook up with their support people on their website www.corsoft.com and get rid of your problems.
    Commercial....
    Quote Originally Posted by Longstrider
    Commercial....
    Yea, every post is about Aileron mail.
    Global Posts
    684 Global Posts
    Tossup between Chatter and RescoBackup.
    For me it's Agendus, Card Export, and SplashID. I couldn't live without them.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    I can't believe no one has thought of this one.

pTunes

All other software improve some aspect of the Treo (calendar, tasks, e-mail) that can already be done (albeit not very well) by supplied software.

However, pTunes has made my cellphone+PDA into a cellphone+PDA+musicplayer. I have all the functioning of iPOD. Better still, I can stream shoutcast and have access to the wonders of on-line radio stations.

pTunes truly extends the Treo functionality.

PS: I am not considering the built-in piece of trash: RealPlayer in these deliberations
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Quote Originally Posted by BLUES
    For me it's Agendus, Card Export, and SplashID. I couldn't live without them.
    He said "one".
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Splash ID
    I think my most used app on my Treo is Palm Fiction; I read several novels a month using it. It's hard to pick just one, I could name Agendus, pTunes, Snapper, pssh, VolumeCare, TreoAlarm, meh
    Quote Originally Posted by khaytsus
    I think my most used app on my Treo is Palm Fiction....
    I like reading on my palm as well. Although I don't read half as much as you do, I use ereader and tealdoc.

I tried Palm Fiction and found it was highly customizable. Almost too highly. Maybe I'll have to give it another try.
    Browse over to my new forum. http://www.palmfanatic.com

"The wireless telegraph is not difficult to understand. The ordinary telegraph is like a very long cat. You pull the tail in New York, and it meows in Los Angeles. The wireless is the same, only without the cat. " - Albert Einstein

Palm IIIxe - Kyocera 7135 - Treo 600 - Treo 650 -> Palm Vx - Tungsten T3 - Treo 700p
    Chatter - with Datebk5 a close 2nd
    Those mentioned above are great programs but one more that i use is 2 day with news and weather plug ins

Fred
  15. NRG
    Global Posts
    3,670 Global Posts
    Fields Plus
    Global Posts
    474 Global Posts
    bump. =) just wanted to continue this thread so i can research and add to the functionality of my treo.

thanks fellaz.
    Sprint Treo 755p (ex-650) user and loving it.
    1.04-SPNT
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12