1.    #1  
    Has anyone tried so-called Seidio "Hi-end" wired headset? Especially made a comparision between the standard 2-1 and this version?
    I use their "2-in-1 retractable headset for music enthusiasts" every day. It works and sounds great. My previous headset was the Palm hybrid headset. The Seidio version sounds better and the retractable cord is a lot more convenient. I also found that the earbuds fit me better. The volume control is also a great convenience.

Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by RichNY
    Has anyone tried so-called Seidio "Hi-end" wired headset? Especially made a comparision between the standard 2-1 and this version?
    I also own this Hi-end headset (2 in1 retractable headset for music enthusiasts). The sound quality is so good it turns my Treo into an Ipod !!
    works fine for me

Fred
  5.    #5  
    Where did you buy it. Also the big bugaboo with all of these seidio headsets is the cord shorting at the jack - any of you know if you they have upgraded this piece?
    Also, has anyone tried the backphones and are they any better in audio quality?
    Go to www.seidioonline.com to buy them. I have had no problems whatsoever with my headset. As for the backphones, I can't comment on audio quality. I do know that I like being able to stuff the whole affair, Treo and Headset, into my pocket.

Paul