1.    #1  
    I picked up a cheap Krussel form fit case from eBay. I wanted a slim/form fit case and didn't care much for my silicone case which felt bulky, collected lint and stuck to my pocket. I want to keep this phone nice (since it was just exchanged) for the eventual sale on eBay. Anyway, I was pretty happy with the slim fitting Krussel case, but still didn't like the added thickness of the multi adaptor. So since it was just stitched on, I just cut it off. Sure it left a small perforated pattern behind, but now it's the perfect case to keep this phone looking fresh. Definitely a great alternative if you like to carry you phone in your pocket and don't want any added thickness due to snaps/clips/etc. on the back of the case.
    Last edited by SprintTreoUser; 11/21/2005 at 10:30 PM.
    Did the same thing. Its a HUGE diff! What I'm wondering is if anyone has ever ordered the Krusell classic WITH the screen cut out. Is it the exact same case with the plastic over the screen simply cut out or does it have the leather strip across the middle like other leather cases? Any pics would be appreciated!

I have a mod in mind for that one.
    Thanks
    Glad that worked for you.
    I also shopped for a case on eBay. Picked up the Bellagio slim case (no flap cause it's too thick to fit in a pocket), and it's likely the same size as your modded Krussel. I like the case quite a bit & the fit is clean. If you're ever in the market again, you might want to check it out. Cost was $25. (Bellagio's price is nearer to $40+ I believe).
    Link: http://tinyurl.com/dggcc
    From the Desk Of....
    MindFull
    SF Bay~
    The Treo 650: Crisp & Clean, but the RAM is lean!
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite
    Did the same thing. Its a HUGE diff! What I'm wondering is if anyone has ever ordered the Krusell classic WITH the screen cut out. Is it the exact same case with the plastic over the screen simply cut out or does it have the leather strip across the middle like other leather cases? Any pics would be appreciated!

I have a mod in mind for that one.
    Thanks
    I just used an exacto blade and metal ruler to cut a perfect square for the screen. So much easier to you the stylus on it. I too took the multiadaptor but it peeled off some of the leather.
    Hello all,
    A minor clarification to my last message. The link to Bellagio shows the slim model I intended in the far left of screen. However, it shows a flip-case model to the left. Just wanted to clarify that it was the far left model that I was speaking of. Here's a link to a 3D view...
    http://www.bellagiodesigns.com/templ.../animation.swf
    Best,
    M
    From the Desk Of....
    MindFull
    SF Bay~
    The Treo 650: Crisp & Clean, but the RAM is lean!