1.    #1  
    I finally got everything installed including the new patch v.4.4 on TomTom's website. I launch the app and get halfway through the setup, but it says it can't find any maps. Now, the maps were successfully installed to my SD along with "Navigator Contacts" cause I can see them via Explorer. However, the actual Navigation application is installed on the handheld and it won't let me copy it to the SD card. Any advice? I would really like get this thing working tonight so I can test it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by k2bum
    I finally got everything installed including the new patch v.4.4 on TomTom's website.
    Are you sure about that patch version? I wasn't aware Tomtom had issued anything new for Navigator 5 since V5.12 in August. You will probably need to give some more details of the installation (and update) sequence you used. As I recall, activation was required before TTNav5 would load the initial map. Did you go through the Tomtom site and get the code for your package? If you search and read through some of the old Tomtom posts, there may already be some info on similar instllation problems.
  3.    #3  
    My mistake. I downloaded the wrong version for some reason.