1.    #1  
    I have had my Treo 650 since May and love it. I have used Outlook at the office for a while and had over 600 contacts entered. It seems that I have been losing contacts over the last few months! At first I thought it was a fluke or that Outlook was archiving my contacts, but when my grandparents entry was gone I knew that there was something going on. I have searched though the MS website to see if there was a setting in Outlook that was doing this but was unable to find anything. Then I have another co-worker with the 600 and he is seeing the same issue. I am now down to 160 contacts. Has anyone ever seen this, or more importantly how to fix this?
    Outlook Archive - Outlook has an automatic Archive feature that may be turned on. If the contact is not used (as well as emails) they sometimes can be archived via this automated feature.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  3.    #3  
    I have looked into this before. Outlook archives just about everything but Contacts.
    Then the only thing that I'd say is that the Outlook conduits (assuming Palm) supplied are causing data loss unless you've got a program on the Palm that's doing behind the scenes.

I use Pocket Mirror Pro XT and whenever a Contact is deleted on the Handheld, it's stored in a seperate folder within Outlook called Pocket Mirror. It shows all of the deleted and or archived items from Calendar, Contacts, Memos, and Tasks.

The PalmDesktop will do the same thing but if your using the Palm conduits for Outlook, I don't know how any deleted items are stored....just don't remember.

And quite frankly, you won't get much help from MS for an Outlook issue with a Palm.

How quickly have you gone from 600 to 160 contacts.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  5.    #5  
    It has been over the course of several months. I will check for any archived items.