Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Anyone try this program on their treo yet?
    mobileplay.com/index_flash.html

Only works on PC not mac though

Looks interesting.
    Last edited by EEZ123; 11/18/2005 at 10:21 PM.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Well, after using it for a couple of days this program has a lot of potential. It seems to be similar to Handmark Express only free. One big downside is it uses 3 meg of memory if you install a lot of info. Even though its a beta right now it has been mostly stable on my 650.
    Anyone else try it yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by EEZ123
    Anyone try this program on their treo yet?
    mobileplay.com/index_flash.html

Only works on PC not mac though

Looks interesting.
    You suck at teh linkage

fixed link
    I just installed it but can't get the info to come in, so I'm still working on the settings.
    I don't know. I wasn't impressed. It is basically another Avantgo, but with a slicker interface, and bloated. I tried to use it, but was unimpressed with how long the sync time was. I stopped using Avantgo because Blazer started to be useful. I don't see any reason to go back to a lookalike now.

What added insult to injury is when I looked at how much memory it took. No way I was going to leave it in memmory. When I tried to delete, it only deleted the main executable and not the databases. I then had to go hunting for files that seemed to be associated. Once I was done, there was still a meg unaccounted for. I ended up doing a hard reset and restoring from the previous night's backup to clear it all out. Messy.
    I tried it and ended up deleting it within 5 minutes. Didn't like it at all.