1.    #1  
    When I bought the Vaja T65 case I debated whether to get a belt clip stub or not. I went with not getting one because the treo had to be in my pocket while I was in school. I spent a while looking for a holster I could use to keep the treo on my belt outside of school.

After checking and double checking measurements I orderd the nutshell style 213 case.
    I orderd the plain black one with the belt clip, tap top, no shouder strap, and no front pocket. When I got it the height was perfect, the depth was perfect, but the length was a little big, which I knew it would be. Instead of trying to do something myself I took it to the local leather shop and had them sew another row stitches about 3/16 of a inch in from the orginal stitches on both sides. I also put glued another inch of velcro onto the case extending the original velcro so the strap can come down farther. (Since the handheld it was made for was a little taller)

Now I have a great leather case to match my beautiful Vaja case and I can keep my Vaja T65 on my belt without having that stub. Plus the clip on these nutshells are really strong.

I will post pictures in the next few days.
    Cingular Branded Treo 650
    Firmware: 1.51
    Software: 1.13

----
    JK
    Global Posts
    593 Global Posts
    I use the Nutshell for skinned Treo...it fits my Treo in VajaT65 (without beltclip) well.
    The Doctor is IN!
    Gadget: Rogers Treo 680 (unlocked) GSM
    Cases: Still deciding