Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Yeah, I can make it optional.
    That's why this is such a great programm, b/c of the support! Thanks.

-R
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    Here! Hear!
    Yes - great product and great support. I, too, await the "option" not to have local (on the Treo) "sent" folder filling up...thanks!
    Charliec
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    Yeah, I can make it optional.
    Let us know when it is. This is one feature I've never liked in Chatter. I like everything with email to be on IMAP server.
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by lawilson2
    Let us know when it is. This is one feature I've never liked in Chatter. I like everything with email to be on IMAP server.
    I also like uploading my "Treo Sent" items to my IMAP server's "Sent" folder. That way I can access them using my PC Outlook client and archive them locally in relevant folders.

Remember, if you do not set Chatter to upload these items to the server's "Sent" folder and you do not use Chatter's "Treo Sent", then you will not have any confirmation that your email was actually sent.
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    I would always want my server to match my Chatter...that seems to be one of the points of the product's capabilties....good thought.
    Charliec
    The latest beta of Chatter has the option to not save in the Treosent folder. Thanks Marc!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12