1.    #1  
    Hey Everyone,

I have a few hidden female friend contacts and I need to know of a app that will hide their number when they call. Even if the contact is hidden, it still shows up when that person calls.

One close female friend of mine got mad because her friend called me while she was at my home. I'm not seeing anyone and she knows that, so I just want to prevent any future problems.

Thanks
    Take 'em out of your contacts DB

Another option would be to use a 3rd party ringer like lightwav, enable full Picture ID, and put up a picture of a pretty sunset or something when they call so you won't see the number on the phone (except for a brief moment before the picture displays).
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    I put those types of numbers inside a password protected app I use called eWallet... it's a little bit of a hassle to have to put in a password just to make a phone call, but my only other option is ABWS (angry black woman syndrome) lol
    HTC Touch Pro
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by R1_Rydah
    I put those types of numbers inside a password protected app I use called eWallet... it's a little bit of a hassle to have to put in a password just to make a phone call, but my only other option is ABWS (angry black woman syndrome) lol
    Can you dial directly from eWallet?
    Current Phones: Unlocked AT&T Pre3; Samsung Galaxy Nexus i9250; HTC Desire A8181
    Current Tablets: Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet 183825U; HP TouchPad 32GB w/ACL
    Previous Devices: Unlocked UK Pre3; HTC Touch Diamond; Palm Unlocked GSM Treo 680; PalmOne Unlocked GSM 650; Palm Tungsten T3 w/PalmOne WiFi Card, PowerToGo and ASUS WL-330g; 3Com Palm III; Sony Clie N760C
    use innocent sounding nicknames like "Butch" and "Spike".
    Adding the following number to your contacts will help
    Jerry Springer
    1-800-JER-RYSP
    Treoing & Loving it
    Quote Originally Posted by eKeith
    Can you dial directly from eWallet?
    yup... its a good app to have, I also store website usernames & passwords, bank acct info, credit card #'s & the phone # to report a lost or stolen card etc... it uses 128 bit encryption, and has a password protected desktop companion... It comes with a 30 day trial. http://www.iliumsoft.com/site/ew/ewallet.htm
    HTC Touch Pro