1.    #1  
    ok... well my screen went dead after dropping the phone. I tried hooking it up and pressing the hotsync button on the cable as usual but no dice. I also tried pressing the menu button and then the H button for "hotsync" and then pressing enter, but still nothing.

I havent synced in a while and I really need to update my contacs and all that on my PC. Can anybody type a walkthrough I can follow to sync. I also checked my settings on Hotsync Manager and mad sure it doesnt have to be open for the Sync to work. I even made sure it was running in the background and open and still didnt work. I need to go get my replacement but dont just cant withou Sync-ing first PLEASE HELP ME! THANKS ALOT!!
    It's dead. Bury it.

If pressing the hotsync button and doing the menu and h button didn't initiate a sync there is nothing that can be done.
    Moose Man
    Welcome my son, welcome to the machine.
    iPhone 3G, Treo 750, 680, 650, 600 and T5, T3, T, M515, M505, Vx, V, Prizm, Visor, IIIc, IIIe, Palm Pilot Professional, Palm Pilot (ok boys and girls a whopping 128k of memory - those were the days) and former Palm Beta tester.
  3.    #3  
    NO! awww... well is there any way to transfer my contacts from the phone to my SD card then? i doubt it. The screen has power to it, just looks like it got shot.. I can make and recieve calls if i press home then phone and start dialing. Also i can still press home and R to get to real player for music from the sd card. Well thanks for the help anyways, BYE!