1.    #1  
    It looks like a new security application from Corsoft.

http://corsoft.com/warden.asp

Looks interesting feature wise.
    Hmmm this program seems VERY similar to mSafe but this appears to have a monthly service fee associated with it unlike the one time of mSafe. I didn't really see anything this offered mSafe doesnt....

TS
  3.    #3  
    mSafe uses the built-in lock screen (meaning no dynamic content like date/time), also it seems like it is $24.95 one time fee (when you go to "Buy Now".
    I gave it a quick go. It seems to conflict with Profile Care. I set up an auto reset at night and set the Warden option to lock after reset. After the reset the Treo 650 locks as advertised but then Profile Care "activates" the current profile and the Treo resets again starting the cycle and an endless loop. This still occurs even if Warden is excluded in Profile Care.
    Another feature I tested in Warden is the option to lock when the SD card is removed, but this did not work on my Treo.
    Warden is a no go for me.
    Yes, but try your link. Their site appears to be down since last night. ?????
    I tried Warden a week or two ago when I first saw it but it reset my (Cing) Treo 650 all the time. Also, there was no documentation at the time and support was slow to get back to me. I had to remove it.
    Quote Originally Posted by turbosteve
    Hmmm this program seems VERY similar to mSafe but this appears to have a monthly service fee associated with it unlike the one time of mSafe. I didn't really see anything this offered mSafe doesnt....

TS
    What do you mean by "appears to have a monthly service fee"? That's pretty vague. Does it have a monthly service fee or not? I didn't find that at their website, but I'd like to know before I buy it.
    Blogging at Agabus.com

Palm V > Vx > Clie Peg T615C > T3 > Clie TH55 > T3 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p & T3
    If you do a search, you will find a thread talking about where I had tried it on my 650, but it caused it to become unstable after the first time the lock was triggered. Corsoft promised to send me a beta to try to correct the problem, but I never heard another word from them.

--------------------------
    www.keysboatingonline.com
    Last edited by socomon; 06/21/2006 at 03:23 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by adamsmark
    What do you mean by "appears to have a monthly service fee"? That's pretty vague. Does it have a monthly service fee or not? I didn't find that at their website, but I'd like to know before I buy it.
    Hi Mark,

Hope everything was clear with my reply to your email. Though, I will clarify once again that Warden is one time purchase. And all future upgrades are free.
    Tim K
    Quote Originally Posted by socomon
    If you do a search, you will find a thread talking about where I had tried it on my 650, but it caused it to become unstable after the first time the lock was triggered. Corsoft promised to send me a beta to try to correct the problem, but I never heard another word from them.

--------------------------
    www.keysboatingonline.com
    I understand your issue and appreciate your patience. We are internally working on it and would be glad to let you know once we are ready with our beta.
    Tim K