1.    #1  
    I just purchased the Cingular refurb... unfortunately it shipped without a battery, sync cable, charger or software. I'll call tomorrow and I'm sure they will ship a battery and charger ("incuded accessories")... but does anyone know where I can get a Treo 650 cd install disc??? Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronsal
    I just purchased the Cingular refurb... unfortunately it shipped without a battery, sync cable, charger or software. I'll call tomorrow and I'm sure they will ship a battery and charger ("incuded accessories")... but does anyone know where I can get a Treo 650 cd install disc??? Thanks
    You can download the latest 650 palm desktop software from Palm's site without needing the CD - or is there software you are specifically looking for off the CD?
  3.    #3  
    I am looking at the install instructions from Palm which indicate "you must install Palm Desktop and Hot Sync Manager from the CD (even if you have an earlier vesrsion) as it installs special features like Documents to Go Pro and Pictures and Video conduits. I guessing that stuff is outside of the Palm Desktop? So I'd like to get an install CD. Thanks.
    I don't think you can download the Palm desktop from Palm.com. The version that's on there is too old, unless they've updated it in the last few weeks.

You got hosed.. My wife just got a Cingular refurb yesterday and it came with everything my new one did; headset, sync cable, manuals, software, etc.. Only thing missing was the screen protector.
    If Cingular won't send you one, PM me and I'll send you a copy of mine.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Got the same refurb. Nothing but a shell of a phone.
  7.    #7  
    Thank you very much for your offer. I contacted Cingular and they are sending me another fefurb.... supposedly with all the stuff... we'll see! Should have it Monday.... but thanks, I'll contact you if there is no install disk. Thanks again.