1.    #1  
    The screen on my Treo has begun to display everything very dark, almost black. I know that it is not an issue with the brightness controls, as I can still slide the brightness control back and forth and see the screen become more and less bright. It appears to be an issue with the screen itself. I was wondering if this is a known issue with the Treo and what to do to fix it.
    Thanks
    This happens to me every once in a while...Try a soft reset and see if that works...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyllerium
    The screen on my Treo has begun to display everything very dark, almost black. I know that it is not an issue with the brightness controls, as I can still slide the brightness control back and forth and see the screen become more and less bright. It appears to be an issue with the screen itself. I was wondering if this is a known issue with the Treo and what to do to fix it.
    Thanks
    My treo screen goes black when it overheats! A problem I never had with my 600...I suspect it is the battery experiencing heatstroke so I face it down for a few minutes to let it cool...and then everything's a go...
    Never heard of this problem...even when I have used my phone non stop either watching TV or BT DUN and it gets almost too hot to me (like a laptop bottom when it's been on for a few hours).
  5.    #5  
    Well, I seemed to have solved the problem. I took the battery in and out. Then, turned on my Treo and I was back to normal. If anyone has any idea why this fixed the problem, or what caused it in the first place, please post.
    Thanks