Global Posts
    69 Global Posts
    I need to know whether anyone has had any luck with any of the available VPN sortware, ie Mergis, etc., getting it to work with a sonicwall router. This is the only VPN router my local cable company offers. Any help would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    I use Mergic VPN and can connect thru my company's Sonicwall firewall. I do not know the model of Sonicwall hardware but I ask the network people if you are interested.
    Quote Originally Posted by resturg
    I use Mergic VPN and can connect thru my company's Sonicwall firewall. I do not know the model of Sonicwall hardware but I ask the network people if you are interested.
    How did you configure the Mergic software to communicate with the firewall? What version of Mergic were you using?

Thanks,

Jeff
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Though my Sonicwall50 and Tele2 Routers aren't supported by Mergic I believe your Sonicwall must run the latest 2.0(?) software and Mergic supports Group VPN only.
    Quote Originally Posted by puyi
    Though my Sonicwall50 and Tele2 Routers aren't supported by Mergic I believe your Sonicwall must run the latest 2.0(?) software and Mergic supports Group VPN only.
    Thanks for the quick reply. So is there a solution for a Treo 650 to connect through a SonicWall VPN? I would love to find a VPN client that would allow me ot gain access to a corporate exchange server behind a SonicWALL VPN.

Jeff