1.    #1  
    I get no audio coming through the speaker on the cradle they just sent me. This may be a dump question but on the older units they had a 2.5mm plug that inserted into the Treo built right on the cradle. This one doesn't have that so I don't understand how the audio would get from the Treo to the cradle.
    Anyway I am getting no audio connection at all. The headset port doesn't work either. The GPS aquires just fine and is totally usable but the sound is coming through the Treo not the cradle. It also charges the Treo so I know the connection is being made.
    This unit would be real cool if it worked. Might just be a defective one though. However no 2.5mm jack? Can audio/mic go trough the Palm/Treo connector? Still a mystery to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by batoje
    I get no audio coming through the speaker on the cradle they just sent me. This may be a dump question but on the older units they had a 2.5mm plug that inserted into the Treo built right on the cradle. This one doesn't have that so I don't understand how the audio would get from the Treo to the cradle.
    Anyway I am getting no audio connection at all. The headset port doesn't work either. The GPS aquires just fine and is totally usable but the sound is coming through the Treo not the cradle. It also charges the Treo so I know the connection is being made.
    This unit would be real cool if it worked. Might just be a defective one though. However no 2.5mm jack? Can audio/mic go trough the Palm/Treo connector? Still a mystery to me.
    Hi Batoje,

There is no need to have 2. 5mm audio jack in the cradle as our engineering group can get all the audio out through the Treo serial connector. If you own our innodock, it is the same design. Just slide your Treo 650 into the G4850 cardle. It is very simple. Please make sure the connection between Treo and Connector is firm and tight by pushing Treo 650 all the way down.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com