1.    #1  
    This is horrifying. My Versamail file is getting bigger, and bigger and bigger...its up to 9MB now...and when I delete all the email from the two accounts it collects from, it is STILL 9MB large. What the heck is going on?
    Sounds peculiar.... Have you HotSync'd the device?
    Sounds like the main complain for the old Treo 600 mail client. What version do you have?
    Quote Originally Posted by Keefer Lucas
    This is horrifying. My Versamail file is getting bigger, and bigger and bigger...its up to 9MB now...and when I delete all the email from the two accounts it collects from, it is STILL 9MB large. What the heck is going on?
    Are you "emptying the trash"?
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
  5.    #5  
    I am emptying the trash whenever possible. Lots of time with Versamail I will highlight messages for deletions, hit delete and...the program crashes...returns a memory error. It is just mightly unstable. My Treo suffered from spontanious resets and odd behavior, right up until last week when I deleted the whole damn thing and resigned myself to accessing Yahoo and Mobile Outlook over the web using Blazer. And now, guess what? No more crashes. NO more strange behavior.