Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    OK now I'm more confused is FAT.....FAT16 ? My choices when formatting with a PC are FAT or FAT 32 Which to use for a TREO-650. Or how to format the 512 card with the treo. Thanks in advance
    I'm using a 4gb ADaTA 150x card. It took buying a new card reader to get it recognized on the PC. The Palm recognized and formatted it (with Fat32 mod). So far so good...

For some reason, after loading it with southpark episodes and music, my 4gb is gone.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    http://tinyurl.com/j5vct

SD consortium "roadmap." (PDF file on Panasonic Australia's site)..

32gb SD cards by the end of 2007. Maybe.

Harv
    Do NOT send email to harv at treocentral dot com - it will never reach me.. forwarding from that address to my real address was hijacked in early 2008, and I can't fix it.. send me a private message instead or email me directly at my RR address..
    Those with Adata 4gb card and fat32 hack. Can you record video directly to the card?
  5.    #45  
    Adata sucks. Get a Transcend 4GB card and you won't have any problems.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    Those with Adata 4gb card and fat32 hack. Can you record video directly to the card?
    Yup, no problems here.

Quote Originally Posted by fortezza
    Sucks for you - I have their 2G and 4G cards, and they've been great. From what I've seen on TC, I'm not the only one, either.
    Quote Originally Posted by fortezza
    I have transcend 150x 4gb card and I can not record video directly to the card.
    For me, Transcend cards suck. On the other hand, the 4GB Adata card I got on the cheap from eBay, ROCKS!!!!!

Oh, and yes, I can record videos straight to the Adata card.
    I know nothing about Transcend, but my Adata 4GB (off ebay) works flawlessly (after an initial hiccup). Photos, video, music, sound, etc. Very happy!
    Adata 4gb is VERY Slooowwww
  11. jagooch
    Well, I am glad several of you have not had problems with the Adata SD cards. I had a 2GB and a 4GB and neither of them were reliable in my Treo ( I can't speak for other devices ). The 4GB I took back and exchanged for a Transcend 4GB card that worked fine, the 2GB I couldn't take back as I had spent too much time troubleshooting it ( including giving it to friends to try on their Treo's ) before I was certain it was bad.

Hey, if it works for you, great, but I've have a bad luck with them, and after I read the Adata card reviews on Newegg and searched these boards, it looks like many others are having problems with them too.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123