1.    #1  
    I set up chatter mail (IMAP) to get my emails from fastmail.fm. When Im in the chatter application my emails get pushed down to my Treo. When I get out of chatter I dont receive any emails. When an email is sent, I'm supposed to get a notification. I dont get anything. The only time I know if I receive an email is if I open up the chatter application. It connects..login..then my emails are pushed down.

Any suggestions on how I can get chatter to push my emails down. I set up Imap correctly and used the appropriate server settings.
  2.    #2  
    Quote Originally Posted by alreadylinked
    I set up chatter mail (IMAP) to get my emails from fastmail.fm. When Im in the chatter application my emails get pushed down to my Treo. When I get out of chatter I dont receive any emails. When an email is sent, I'm supposed to get a notification. I dont get anything. The only time I know if I receive an email is if I open up the chatter application. It connects..login..then my emails are pushed down.

Any suggestions on how I can get chatter to push my emails down. I set up Imap correctly and used the appropriate server settings.

Forget is guys. After an hour of messing around it finally worked
    Glad you got it; I've been on the road all day and haven't been able to post.

Marc