1.    #1  
    I am a new Treo 650 user and am disappointed to find that it does not do T9 type predictive text input. I have seen a couple of programs that do it. Does anybody have suggestions about which one to use?
    Why would you need it when you have a keyboard?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexysf
    Why would you need it when you have a keyboard?
    I was about to ask the same thing.
  4.    #4  
    Good point, given the way I asked the question. What I was really hoping to find is word completion software. I would like to save typing the entire word by having it suggest possible words after only typing the first few characters. For example, If I typed "exam" (as in example), there aren't too many words that start with that, so show me some words that match and let me select one.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnllauer
    Good point, given the way I asked the question. What I was really hoping to find is word completion software. I would like to save typing the entire word by having it suggest possible words after only typing the first few characters. For example, If I typed "exam" (as in example), there aren't too many words that start with that, so show me some words that match and let me select one.
    Textplus, over at palmgear, they have a trial, I think that's what you're looking for.
    Textras is another, I think...search palmgear
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein