1.    #1  
    And anyone with the 650 using 3 or 4 (or plus?).

I miss the week view, and have a license for 5, but am not sure I need the features or want the size associated with it.

Do 3 and 4 work just as well?
    No. DateBk5 has 5-way support and other enhancements for the 650.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    try agendus
    Treoing & Loving it
  4.    #4  
    Thanks heberman.

gt5l

I tried both back a few years ago, and chose DateBk (version 3 at the time I believe) and am happy with it.

I really don't need all of the features, but miss Week View. Shimon (ShSh software) has expressed interest in developing a week view for 2Day, so in it's absence I figure I'll use something I've already paid for.
    Quote Originally Posted by gt5l
    try agendus
    He said he doesn't want the size of DateBk5, I really doubt he'd install Agendus!
    I have DateBk3 installed (in the port from my Palm Vx) and while I like it and have considered buying DBk5, I was wondering if there was a way to get it so only DBk comes up when I have an alarm and not both DBk and the pre-installed Calender? (Sorry for the thread thread.)
    I have DateBk3 installed (in the port from my Palm Vx) and while I like it and have considered buying DBk5, I was wondering if there was a way to get it so only DBk comes up when I have an alarm and not both DBk and the pre-installed Calender? (Sorry for the thread thread.)
    In Datebk5, there is an option for "Datebk handles alarms" in the preferences menu. Datebk3 might have a similar option.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    There is, but Calender is ignoring it
    Aren't DBk3 and 4 not recommended for the 650? Something about not behaving well with NVFS.
    MaxiMunK.com The Forum That Asks, "Are You Not Entertained?"

Remember: "Anyone that thinks the Treo should just work right out of the box, shouldn't own a Treo..."
    DateBk5 definately does not wind up with both built-in and DateBk5 alerts, maybe DateBk3/4 don't handle this properly?
    AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $Datebk$ $releases$ $older$ $than$ $the$ $latest$ $ver$ $are$ $not$ $written$ $to$ $work$ $with$ $the$ $new$ $PalmOne$ $databases$ $and$ $can$ $cause$ $data$ $corruption$ $on$ $the$ $newer$ $PalmOne$ $devices$.

Use the latest Datebk5 (ver 5.4a sr 5) if you must.
    --
    Aloke
    Cingular GSM
    Software:Treo650-1.17-CNG
    Firmware:01.51 Hardware:A
    Thanks for the tips and answering my question.