1.    #1  
    I gotta tell you, testing new stuff is the most fun I've ever had! I just received a pre-production holster from Seidio that fits their cool new skin that I told you about in another thread. It definitely lives up to Seidio's reputation for making a quality holster that keeps your Treo securely in place. The Treo fits perfectly as they use a spring loaded grip at the top. The combination of skin (with reset hole) battery cover (also with reset hole), one of the new cool premium skin protectors, and this new holster to carry the whole thing around is a complete solution for protection and resetting. The skin and holster should be available for sale within the next couple of weeks. Go Seidio!! I'm getting such a kick out of my 4850 car kit also - great cradle, integrated GPS, you name it. Seidio is definitely on the rise in both developing new products and making quality job 1. You're gonna love this stuff!
    So how are you so fortunate to test this stuff?
    I know Seidio makes decent accessories for our beloved Treo, but IMHO their follow through in regard to customer issues leaves much to be desired. Case in point, on October 25th I received an unsolicited PM from a certain Seidio rep who is a member of our TC boards. The PM was in regard to doing a demo of their new battery cover w/reset hole. I accepted the offer and provided the Seidio rep with the requested information. Its now been 22 days since the acceptence of the offer and exchange of information. I have received ZERO follow through from the Seidio rep, nor have I received the promissed battery cover. On Nov. 8th I sent a follow up message to the Seidio operative and it has gone unread.

So much for Seidio wanting to get a Treo user and TC board member to review your hot new product. If the product is anything like the follow through from Seidio, guess what my review will be like.

To Seidio. If your going to have a representative of your company make an offer such as the one that was made to me...FOLLOW THROUGH ON IT. If there is a problem with providing the demo in a timely manner...INFORM ME. I for one wont give a positive review nor my business and hard earned money to company that operates in such a manner.

Ok, hopping off my soap box =)
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Quote Originally Posted by cgordonn
    I know Seidio makes decent accessories for our beloved Treo, but IMHO their follow through in regard to customer issues leaves much to be desired. Case in point, on October 25th I received an unsolicited PM from a certain Seidio rep who is a member of our TC boards. The PM was in regard to doing a demo of their new battery cover w/reset hole. I accepted the offer and provided the Seidio rep with the requested information. Its now been 22 days since the acceptence of the offer and exchange of information. I have received ZERO follow through from the Seidio rep, nor have I received the promissed battery cover. On Nov. 8th I sent a follow up message to the Seidio operative and it has gone unread.

So much for Seidio wanting to get a Treo user and TC board member to review your hot new product. If the product is anything like the follow through from Seidio, guess what my review will be like.

To Seidio. If your going to have a representative of your company make an offer such as the one that was made to me...FOLLOW THROUGH ON IT. If there is a problem with providing the demo in a timely manner...INFORM ME. I for one wont give a positive review nor my business and hard earned money to company that operates in such a manner.

I will look into it

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    I will look into it

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Good. I look forward to hearing back from you in a timely manner.
    CGordonn
    SPCS Treo 700p
    Virginia Beach, VA but home will
    always be Honolulu, HI
    Good. I look forward to hearing back from you in a timely manner.
    It will go out tomorrow

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    If Seidio is looking for additional field testers, I'd be happy to volunteer.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Are you referring to a pouch or a holster? Does the holster actually hold a skinned Treo?

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by mdezrin
    Are you referring to a pouch or a holster? Does the holster actually hold a skinned Treo?

Thanks.
    It is not a pouch. It is a swivel lock holster which can carry and hold the skinned Treo.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    We will release this holster early part of next week

1) Holster only - can be used with skinned Treo 650 (Seidio skin)
    2) a complete package - it includes Holster, premium skin case with reset hole and battery cover with reset hole.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    David,

will the holster be like the shield holster? i just bought my first case and holster from speck, the tough grip, and I don't like the holster, because there are to side/edge support, so if I were to place it in the case, my treo can slip out from the sides.

do you have an estimated price and eta for the complete package?

Thanks

I had the same offer with the exact same experience. Pretty poor customer service, IMHO. I'm sure many will look at this and ask how you can be disappointed when you're getting something for free, but I think that it reflects poorly on them as a company to make an unsolicited offer and then fail to follow-through.
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraOrdinaryJo
    I had the same offer with the exact same experience. Pretty poor customer service, IMHO. I'm sure many will look at this and ask how you can be disappointed when you're getting something for free, but I think that it reflects poorly on them as a company to make an unsolicited offer and then fail to follow-through.
    You will receive your free sample very soon. We sent it out two days ago. Sorry for the delay due to communication errors.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Has anyone heard the status of this "cool new holster" for the Treo?
    I'm curious as well. I just got a treo650 and looking for a new case for the wife to give me as a Christmas gift.