1.    #1  
    any thoughts?

thanks
    3.32 on desktop and treo

thanks
    Is the hotsync conduit set up to sync? Is SplashID in RAM on your treo or on the SD card (although I think even if it's on the SD card sync does still work)
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    You need to assign a password on the desktop and the phone for them to sync.
    SplashData's support is pretty good. Go to their website and describe your problem.

www.splashdata.com

Cheers,
    ChickenHawk
    Treo 755p / Sprint
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    In short:
    - SplashID will not sync unless it's in device main memory (will not sync from card)
    - Conduit has to be set up for syncing (or overwriting) to sync
    - same password both on desktop and on the device is required (unless: choose "Desktop overwrites handheld" or vica versa)
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)
    Quote Originally Posted by jorang
    In short:
    - SplashID will not sync unless it's in device main memory (will not sync from card)
    - Conduit has to be set up for syncing (or overwriting) to sync
    - same password both on desktop and on the device is required (unless: choose "Desktop overwrites handheld" or vica versa)
    zlauncher can move splashid to card and still allow the conduit to sync.
    Global Posts
    377 Global Posts
    Thanks for enlightening me - I use LauncherX.

Actually I move SplashID to RAM for sync and than back again after syncing. My Splash ID database is rather static - does not change often
    JoranG
    Treo650 Unlocked GSM (Cust ROM 1.71/1.20 ENA w/ FAT32.prc) - TomTom Navigator v5 (Western Europe Maps)