Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2 View Post
    g-funkster...

whats it mean when Rotten TomatoMeter just hangs on the Downloading Data....... screen?

Thanks!
    It means the movie sucks, don't go see it...
    I reinstalled & it fixed the problem. Thanks.
    Visor->650->Pre
  3.    #123  
    yeah that's a kind of weird error with RT that I cannot reproduce outside of the Palm OS environment. Another thing you can do is go to resco explorer, find rotten tomatoes, sort by ID and delete everything that's NOT the PRC, that'll delete its preferences... in case you're not near the computer.
    Last edited by g-funkster; 03/21/2007 at 02:03 PM.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Quote Originally Posted by Christinac130 View Post
    It means the movie sucks, don't go see it...
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    yeah that's a kind of weird error with RT that I cannot reproduce outside of the Palm OS environment. Another thing you can do is go to resco explorer, find rotten tomatoes, sort by ID and delete everything that's NOT the PRC, that'll delete the preferences... in case you're not near the computer.
    Thanks, I ended up uninstalling and reinstalling - works again. Cheers
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    For those who use or wish to use TVPocketBrowser and be able to download the new listing, I use a workaround.

The listing are for 13-14 days so this is only require every two weeks or so. If you sync to your PC daily, this is not an issue unless you haven't done so for a while or need new days' info immediately.

I have the PC app updating daily so any new download gives me 13 days out.

I use Avvenu.com to provide remote access to my PC's files via any web browser.

So I download the new file from the PC via the Treo's browser. This is pretty darn quick.

I usuually don't do the new download until I see that I don't have any listings.

This apps provides so many features that I can't do without it.
    I don't watch a lot of TV, but when I do I like to get to the best program on that is in timeframe.

I don't have flash since GMaps allowed me to get rid of Kmaps, so I have not see this app live but it looks good from the screenshots.

This is what the community is all about, some fixing a personal need and sharing with others. Great job on both.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    great app.!
    Quote Originally Posted by italiangspot View Post
    great app.!
    Which one? TVPocketBrowser or TV2Nite?
    Just wanted to say that TV2Nite is a great app! I'm using it and HourlyXCast and love them both. Thanks g-funkster!!!
    g-funkster, I've been using TV2Nite and HourlyXCast for a couple of weeks now great apps, thank you.

The last couple of weeks I have noticed that TV2Nite does not keep the Central Time option checked any suggestions?
  11.    #131  
    hmm, I'll look into it
    g-funkster,

Any update on this problem?

Quote Originally Posted by damage_inc View Post
    The last couple of weeks I have noticed that TV2Nite does not keep the Central Time option checked any suggestions?
    Thanks,
    D
  13.    #133  
    I set the checkbox on my simulated treo 700p, and I've come back to it every few days, it's still set.

Could you describe further? It becomes unchecked as soon as you reenter the program, or after a couple of weeks, for example?
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    Could you describe further? It becomes unchecked as soon as you reenter the program, or after a couple of weeks, for example?
    It is unchecked every time I enter the program.
  15.    #135  
    did you make sure to hit the save button at the bottom of the pref form?
    Yes, I hit the save button after checking the central time box.
    tv 2 nite NOT refreshing with centro any ideas?
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  18.    #138  
    fkjr: try adjusting the memory settings to at least 4mb/4k under Palm's preference panel for Ibm java.

damage: that's not good, if it wont save per session. It works for me, so it sounds like a possible pref corruption issue. I'd uninstall and reinstall. And make sure you'be upped the memory also.
    Last edited by g-funkster; 10/22/2007 at 01:37 PM.
    I reinstalled yesterday and everything appears to be working again.

I didn't change my memory settings (8Mb/16Kb), we'll see what happens.

Thanks!
    This morning I went to look at TV2Nite schedule and received the following error:
    java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -1
    at java.lang.String.substring(Unknown Source)
    at hello.HelloMidlet.a(Unknown Source)
    at hello.HelloMidlet.a(Unknown Source)
    at hello.HelloMidlet.startApp(Unknown Source)
    at javax.microedition.midlet.MIDletAccessor.startApp(Unknown Source)
    at javax.microedition.lcdui.AppManager$1.run(Unknown Source)
    HourlyXCast is working fine.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast