Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    I have <Law & Order>, <Law & Order: Special Victims Unit>, and <Law & Order: Criminal Intent> in my favourites.

I get double entries in my calendar for both SVU and CI, any idea why that is?
  2.    #102  
    Yeah, I can see how that's possible, Since 'Law & Order' matches both. Can't change it at this point, but what you can do is remove the SVU & CI entries from your favorites and just leave Law & Order, and it will match all three.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    does java still act funny on treo 680? When I had this and java installed, I got lots of resets and one endless reset loop. Just curious if this would be stable with 680 and java. Thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  4.    #104  
    people have said that opera mini runs fine on the 680, so this one should work fine too.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    gfunkster, new issue. I have used the app since inception. Now I am using my 4th 700p and have all the java files loaded including pimprefs, j9secol and am getting the prompt to allow Tv2nite to use data. Do you have any ideas what could be causing this? I have done every thing except a hard reset on this device including unistalling and reinstalling multiple times. When I used Gmail I received the same prompt also. This has only happened on this device and the program would remember the settings on three previous devices. Thanks for the help.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by theecigarman View Post
    gfunkster, new issue. I have used the app since inception. Now I am using my 4th 700p and have all the java files loaded including pimprefs, j9secol and am getting the prompt to allow Tv2nite to use data. Do you have any ideas what could be causing this? I have done every thing except a hard reset on this device including unistalling and reinstalling multiple times. When I used Gmail I received the same prompt also. This has only happened on this device and the program would remember the settings on three previous devices. Thanks for the help.
    I also am having this issue. Along with this, java frequently gives me an error reading, "An application error has occurred", when the program is downloading shows and then quits on me...
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
  7.    #107  
    I don't know about that last issue, it could be a memory settings thing. Try hiking up the memory values as described here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...1&postcount=87

As for the airtime warning, just hotsync over j9secpol.prc again.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    gfunkster, I have both hotsync'd the file and used resco explorer to put the file into ram. neither works for me. Any other ideas or should I do a hard reset and reload? Thanks
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    VAJA Orange Case, Custom takephone skin (Thanks NachoB), Chatter, PalmRevolt, treolauncher, and a bunch of other stuff
  9.    #109  
    Try a warm reset first. Hold up while booting. You'll notice once you get in that mode the phone won't turn on. Go to Resco and overwrite the file into memory.

It's weird that the file is not working, Java doesn't run in the background so it should never be in a memory-resident mode that won't allow overwriting.
    Quote Originally Posted by g-funkster View Post
    I don't know about that last issue, it could be a memory settings thing. Try hiking up the memory values as described here:

Did both, works flawlessly now. One of my favorite apps. Thanks!
    I've heard that polar bear steaks are tough, but maybe if you marinated them in beer they'd turn out all right.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Try a warm reset first. Hold up while booting. You'll notice once you get in that mode the phone won't turn on. Go to Resco and overwrite the file into memory.

It's weird that the file is not working, Java doesn't run in the background so it should never be in a memory-resident mode that won't allow overwriting.
    Thanks, I will do that tonight. more to come. I appreciate the support.
    Cigar,
    VZW 755p
    funkster...

can you allow the favorites (new episodes) to be entered into calendar for future dates and not just current day?

Thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts

Interesting thing just popped up. TV2nite was working but I decided to adjust the memory settings outlined in this post. Now it just shows Data Loading and nothing happens. What's up with that?
  14.    #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by wbwjr View Post
    .TV2nite was working but I decided to adjust the memory settings outlined in this post. Now it just shows Data Loading and nothing happens. What's up with that?
    That's exactly what it's supposed to fix! Set it back, I guess, make sure Tv2nite was selected when you set the values. Heck try 8mb/16kb.

Quote Originally Posted by fkjr2
    can you allow the favorites (new episodes) to be entered into calendar for future dates and not just current day?
    Nah, someone had asked in the thread previously, I'd have to make too many changes (and I'd rather make none!) to the proggy to make it do that
    Global Posts
    441 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=g-funkster;1180631]That's exactly what it's supposed to fix! Set it back, I guess, make sure Tv2nite was selected when you set the values. Heck try 8mb/16kb.

Thanks g-funkster, I hadn't selected Tv2nite in the values! Sorry about that!
    Working fine now.
    G-F,
    I haven't had any problem with this great program except that I can't add new channels. Where do I start looking for a cause?
    Visor->650->Pre
    hi, can't seem to get past that annoying pop up asking me if I accept connection, (yes or no) - I installed all the files - whats the trick to set this up - I want to have rmobile alarm trigger it in the am - thanks!~
    Fred
    Cingular 680
  18.    #118  
    drugstorecowboy -> sorry, no more channels.

fkjr2 -> download that file (j9secpol) and hotsync it separately once again. Sorry, no tricks involved, it just works.
    heh, had to leave the first part in there, i agree

Ok, I think I know what's going on, if you already downloaded today's listings (which it will only do once a day), it won't set the calendar items for favorites, I wrote it that way so it wouldn't rewrite the favorites into your calendar in case you loaded the program again throughout the day.

The next time Primetime is new, it will go into your calendar, I just tried it. If you want, you can simulate this by changing the date to Tomorrow, opening TV2Nite (it will check tomorrow's listings), then change the date back to today, then check TV2Nite again and it should populate the calendar.
    1.Does it populate a calendar event only daily? any way we can set it to do so weekly?& refresh daily( incase the scheduling changes?)

2. gfunkMagic found that you can use profiles to disable keyguard at a specific time, then use lookatme in conjunction with that.

How do i do this ???? I downloaded profiles but I'm confused as to how to disable keygard @ 6 am when I set lookatme daily run time...

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE
    Last edited by psixichka; 02/02/2007 at 07:26 PM.
    g-funkster...

whats it mean when Rotten TomatoMeter just hangs on the Downloading Data....... screen?

Thanks!
    Fred
    Cingular 680