Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Quote Originally Posted by jae_63 View Post
    I get this error ('javax.microedition.pim.PIMException') when I try to run the latest version of TV2Nite.prc (this is the first version that I've tried) along with j9secpol.prc on my Sprint Centro. I am able to run other Java apps (such as Opera Mini) successfully. I've tried both the suggested Memory Max/Stack (4MB/4K) as well as higher ones with TV2Nite, but get the same error.

Here's the stack backtrace:
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax.microedition.pim.PIMException
    at java.lang.Class.verifyImpl(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.verify(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.initialize(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Class.forNameImpl(Native Method)
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
    at javax.microedition.lcdui.AppManager.launch(Unknown Source)
    at javax.microedition.lcdui.AppManager.main(Unknown Source)

Thanks in advance for any guidance.

It turned out that I hadn't installed the "PIM" portions of the JVM from the JSR75 folder of the JVM distribution. I have now installed pimop.prc, PIMPrefs.prc and fileconnect.prc, and now TV2Nite is up-and-running on my Centro, although I haven't put it through its paces yet.

Just following up for posterity in case anyone else encounters the same problem with TV2Nite or other Java applications which require PIM functionality.
    Anyone else having problems loading "Listings Data" this morning?

"Host lookup failed: www.excite.com - DNS timeout"
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    I'm having this problem here:

Listings Not Downloading (Out of Memory Errors):
    You'll need to bump up your memory settings for Java or TV2Nite specifically. Go here:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/showp...0&postcount=26

But the link above is not working where can I instructions on adjusting the java memory.
    Global Posts
    603 Global Posts
    Nevermind I figured it out, great program been looking for such for a long time. The handigo one never got sent to my phone after plugging in my number several times on their website.
  5.    #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by damage_inc View Post
    Anyone else having problems loading "Listings Data" this morning?

"Host lookup failed: www.excite.com - DNS timeout"
    yeah with errors like that, just try again later. It's definitely working on my Blackberry now.
    g-funkster when you have time can you look at the feed for your TV2Nite program?

TLC programs are loading under Scifi
    HBO just show channel Data loading...

Everything appears to have shifted up in the listings.

SciFi is now Syfy with a new logo.

Thanks! Keep up the great work.
    I've noticed this too
    After looking closer is looks like it’s just a problem with the new SyFy channel, I’m guessing this happened when they changed their name a few weeks back.
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    I've noticed this too
    Have a friend experiencing the same problem
    I too have noticed an issue with the feeds, please fix this issue g-funkster, it would be appreciated by all that use this great application. I just recently discovered it and love it!
  11.    #191  
    Sorry guys I didn't get email notifications or I missed it, I'll take a look sometime this week.
    g-funkster have you had a chance to look at this yet?
    any update? new shows are about to start and i'm helpless without this :-(
    Quote Originally Posted by peterlemonjello View Post
    any update? new shows are about to start and i'm helpless without this :-(
    The program still works its just the channels are out of order, you should be able to figure it out. The favorites and all still work and place it in your schedule so its just an inconvenience for now until it gets fixed. Give g-funkster some time and he will get the program updated as it is probably a problem accross platforms since this works on Windows Mobile too.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910