Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Thanks. It appears to be downloading the pdf and then I get the message. It doesn't matter which pdf I use. I have tried several ones. I get the same message when I try to download via Adobe Reader for Palm OS, ver. 3.05 Build 20030923. BTW, what is the SEVEN Beta program? I'd be happy to send you the pdf I am using. I will await your PM.

Thanks MobileGhost
    ...can prevent unnecessary threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wink40
    Thanks. It appears to be downloading the pdf and then I get the message. It doesn't matter which pdf I use. I have tried several ones. I get the same message when I try to download via Adobe Reader for Palm OS, ver. 3.05 Build 20030923. BTW, what is the SEVEN Beta program? I'd be happy to send you the pdf I am using. I will await your PM.

Thanks MobileGhost
    Ok... I'll PM you. The Beta program is something run by SEVEN Networks, the makers of the email software that both Sprint and Cingular sell. Those in the Beta program get early access to what eventually will go out to the phone carier customers.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    MG. Any luck? I got to admit this is frustrating. One of the reasons that I went Palm instead of BB was the ability to view attachments which BB, at the time, lacked. Now it appears that the tables are turned.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wink40
    MG. Any luck? I got to admit this is frustrating. One of the reasons that I went Palm instead of BB was the ability to view attachments which BB, at the time, lacked. Now it appears that the tables are turned.
    Hey Wink40 - Sorry for the delay. I tried your PDF and do not see this behavior. I was thinking (a scary thought) and you should try to do one thing and that is on your device go to the menu Settings->Biz Conn Info and then click on New User. this will cause you to have to re-register which does a bit of resetting on the BCPE desktop in its database which may be causing the issue. If that does not work I have another idea which is a bit more drastic but can clear a number of ailments as they say.
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    MobileGhost: Thanks. I appreciate your help. I'll give it a try. I did do a hard reset recently for other reasons and when I tried to use PalmPDF, I had the same problem. I am guessing it is something at the Sprint/Nextel level? I'll give it a try and get back to you.
    Okay, after several unsuccessful attempts to install palmpdf, I figured it could be more clear for idiots like me.

1. Install the prc. file to your main memory on the T650, but then do the following.
    2. Take your SD card out of the T650 and place it in your laptop or reader
    3. Navigate to the SD card in Windows Explorer
    4. Create a new folder on the SD folder in Palm called "Programs" (NOTE: This is not simply in Palm/Launcher it appears to require a folder in Palm called Programs so that the path on the SD is Palm/Programs/PalmPDF)
    5. Install the font files into the folder called programs with the same PalmPDF
    6. Now it will work if all the prb files are in the folder SD card: Palm/Programs/PalmPDF
    7. You can now copy the program from memory on the T650 to the SD Card.

Hope that helps. I really struggled, but now it works fine.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123