1.    #1  
    I recently bought a Samsung NC10 netbook for around $450. I really like this thing! This netbook is well built, has a great keyboard, pretty fast speed, and long lasting battery at over 6 hours. This netbook works great with my Sprint Treo 755p and PdaNet for internet access. Also works well with my Sprint Sierra USB wireless card for internet access. I intentionally have virtually no personal or sensitive information (eg: names, phone numbers, account numbers) loaded to my netbook in case of potential loss or theft. That means I don't hotsynch my Treo to my netbook for information transfer. I also never set up my Microsoft Outlook (contact database) for the same reason. At $450, this netbook is nearly disposable in terms of price. I can still remember my very first laptop purchased about 12 years ago, a Toshiba Tecra 700 model for $6,000.00!! Unreal!! Will never pay that kind of price tag again for any computer!

Here's a link for more info:
    Amazon.com: Samsung NC10-14GW 10.2-Inch Netbook (1.6 GHz Intel Atom Processor, 1 GB RAM, 160 GB Hard Drive, 6 Cell Battery, XP Home) White: Computers & PC Hardware
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    I've heard others say that they thought the NC10 had the best keyboard, and was maybe the best netbook.

But its hard to find them where you can handle it directly -- I've never seen them on sale at Best Buy -- so its very tough to judge whether its really worth the extra $100 that it costs over my Asus 1000H -- for instance.

BTW, I too am sensitive about the confidentiallity of my data. As a former and future head of state BARYE's many enemies would like nothing more than to grab his plans and so thwart his inevitable planetary conquest.

As such I am secure in knowing my sensitive secrets are safely encrypted by the very easy, fast, and free:

encryption File Waster.

(which was created by: JCMatt software -- Home )
    755P Sprint SERO (upgraded from unlocked GSM 650 on T-Mobile)