1. vrf
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Palm-Foleo-Treo-...QQcmdZViewItem

Please do let us know if the seller ships the device. And, if so, please post lots of pictures and your thoughts on whether it was worth it!
    wow that was quick! been monitoring this auction since it came out last week andi was intent on getting it and imagine my adrenaline rush when i was "Sniping" this auction!

BAD NEWS:

sad to say though the seller had contacted me right after the auction saying the item was suddenly lost/misplaced in his office after coming from a vacation. suspicious but good thing i havent paid for it yet. suspicious but ai thought he had at least warned me before i could have ever paid for it.

I was so hyped to get the device after winning!!!!

The seller's feedback though was 0 so there was a certain risk to the auction i had to contend with. but $600 for a Foleo AND a Treo 750 that was quite a steal!!!

Which brings me to this.. help me out with this one...

have been in communication with the seller and he says he has brought up the stolen item up to their office's security and there will be a chance he may get it back...

you know the foloefanatic that i am... should i still push thru with the transaction if it reappears? the price was not all that bad for me.

Not that experienced with ebay auctions, but how does this transaction sound to you? has this happened to you before?

Dang i wanted that FOLEO!!! it would have helped fill the void
    run away from the auction
    Quote Originally Posted by jaytee View Post
    run away from the auction
    Agreed.

I can't imagine an individual selling an item and then "misplacing" it prior to the sale. If they had the thing in their workplace instead of safe at home, the pessimist in me thinks that it may not have truly been completely theirs to sell. Further, there were/are indeed NDAs regarding the Foleo. You can best believe that if someone is selling it, it's either stolen or someone is violating an NDA.

At the very least, I would have expected Palm to recall all of their Foleos from their various testers so that they could possibly recoup some of their investment with the OEM on the limited quantities that were manufactured.
    --Inspector Gadget

"Go Go Gadget Pre!!"
    Palm Pre on Sprint

Palm V--> Palm IIIc--> Visor Prism--> Visor Phone--> Treo 270--> Treo 600--> Treo 650-->
    Treo 700wx--> HTC Touch Diamond--> Palm Pre & HTC EVO 4G.
    yeah i still have sense in me i guess its more of a spur of the moment.... something out of frustration that i even considered it.

Come on Palm! Give us a FOleo pls!
    I hope you don't go for those Nigerian lawyers seeking you out for distribution of estate funds from a long lost relative, lol. Seriously, do not give this seller any of your money. read the tea leaves.
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    I hope you don't go for those Nigerian lawyers seeking you out for distribution of estate funds from a long lost relative, lol. Seriously, do not give this seller any of your money. read the tea leaves.
    haha none of those Nigerian lawyers offered a Foleo so i don't listen don't worry its all fixed.
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    So did you end up getting it?! :-)
    nope. i did not will be giving negative feedback as soon as i get the chance.

point is sellers should take care of their items on sale no excuses for them to lose it. and they broke my heart by giving me the hope of getting one and then ended up with nothing...

now i need to vent my frustration somewhere else... the dell subnotebook perhaps? anyone notice they only sell bluetooth with the higher end models?