Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    That link is NOT to an XP machine. It is Linux.
    I just read this over at PC World:

"Asustek plans to launch a new version of the Eee PC with a 10-inch screen, a top executive said Monday."
    "An Eee PC with a 10-inch screen could be out later this year, and it will be the biggest screen an Eee PC will ever get, Shen said. The company defines anything with a 12-inch screen or larger a classic notebook PC, not an Eee PC."
    Sounds very nice!
    Soon we will have a less than basic, underpowered, Linux laptop that costs 1500 USD. Great marketing revolution this.
    I don't know if anyone's seen this yet, but I thought it was priceless. From XKCD
    Visor Edge + VisorPhone -> Samsung i300 -> Treo 300 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Treo 755
  5. ~Q~
    Global Posts
    370 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    Soon we will have a less than basic, underpowered, Linux laptop that costs 1500 USD. Great marketing revolution this.
    The optimist of the group...

The fact that the Eee is defining the sub-notebook market pretty much speaks for itself.
    Criterion 300>CMT>Huskey Hunter>Handspring Visor>Juniper Allegro>Palm Tungsten>TDS Recon>Treo 650>Treo 700P>Treo 755P>Blackberry Pearl

The Truth About MonaVie:
    http://monavieoregon.wordpress.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Q~ View Post
    The fact that the Eee is defining the sub-notebook market pretty much speaks for itself.
    The Foleo will start to look downright cheap...
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenHex View Post
    The Foleo will start to look downright cheap...
    Not for what they offer with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by tonylawhk View Post
    People will re-consider whether should buy a blackberry /treo/MotorQ/HTC just for email
    A laptop will never replace a smartphone regardless of price just for the fact that smartphones are more than just email devices. Unless you prefer clipping a laptop onto your hip and use Skype only for phone calls.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12