1.    #1  
    Let the bidding begin!

Yes, and those that signed the NDA and PRPA will have to talk with Palm's Legal department.

Though, taking the to mean sarcasm, I wonder if we will see any fake Foleo auctions on eBay.
    Last edited by dkirker; 09/04/2007 at 10:56 PM.
    Did you know:

webOS ran on a Treo 800 during initial development.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by dkirker View Post
    Yes, and those that signed the NDA and PRPA will have to talk with Palm's Legal department.

Though, taking the to mean sarcasm, I wonder if we will see any fake Foleo auctions on eBay.

I hear they were given away to be used however the recipients saw fit. And the NDA expires soon. Very soon.

Are you down for $1000, dkirker?
    lol.

Actually, the NDA and PRPA does state "No eBay," and that the device is Palm's property. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $it$ $does$ $not$ $expire$.

Remember, a lot of the background behind rumors is false. I have dropped out of the device speculation/rumor game because of this (after having worked on a few top secret projects).
    Did you know:

5.    #5  
    lol.

Actually, the NDA and PRPA does state "No eBay," and that the device is Palm's property. AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK, $it$ $does$ $not$ $expire$.

Remember, a lot of the background behind rumors is false. I have dropped out of the device speculation/rumor game because of this (after having worked on a few top secret projects).
    What if coffee stains made the "No eBay" rider illegible?

Check the agreement again. And check eBay later this week if no Foleos change (sweaty, anxious) hands here at Treocental this week!
    Haha! eBayers are weird sometimes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-legendary-an...QQcmdZViewItem

And no, that isn't me.
    Did you know:

Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I guess the poster's taking advantage of the "No listing fee" offer that's standing right now. What uncanny timing.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    Could we arrange to pick it up in person instead?
    "Everybody Palm!"

Palm III/IIIC, Palm Vx, Verizon: Treo 650, Centro, Pre+.
    Leo killed my future Pre 3 & Opal, dagnabitt!
    Should I buy a Handspring Visor instead?
    Got a Pre2! "It eats iPhones for Breakfast"!
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    $1,000 isn't a little much? I payed $450 for my Treo 680 after shipping.

Id buy a foleo for $400 if I had the cash!
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
    I'll be a fool for foleo... 1K if it works with my phone (755p) and doesn't charge me for duns... who has it ??
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Chupacabra View Post
    I hear they were given away to be used however the recipients saw fit. And the NDA expires soon. Very soon.
    You heard wrong -- at least the "carte blanche" part. Even using the Foleo in a public venue like Starbucks technically violates the PRPA while it's still binding (though that probably wouldn't be enforced).

As far as the expiry status, inquiries are being made as to what hands-on reports can be published here in light of recent -- *ahem* -- "developments."
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy70 View Post
    You heard wrong -- at least the "carte blanche" part. Even using the Foleo in a public venue like Starbucks technically violates the PRPA while it's still binding (though that probably wouldn't be enforced).
    Generally PRPAs have a "see but no touch" effect when a product has been announced and public material on the product is available.
    Did you know:

Haha! eBayers are weird sometimes.

http://cgi.ebay.com/The-legendary-an...QQcmdZViewItem

And no, that isn't me.
    Im surprised that the price wasnt $10,000,000.00 to equal the write off.

ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.