Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    THE HELL WITH THIS ARGUMENT

If my MBP runs 110 degrees (exaggeration) then the hell with this ultra portable, i will be able to cook eggs on it...

Maybe even steak if im lucky..

Hope apple work on the cooling of their systems so i can have children in the future, rather then worry about ultra portable systems...

NOW mac/ pc haters... can we all just get along and discuss the most important issue on this website??

THE LACK OF THE TREO with linux ... lol
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKingOfSting View Post
    Well, I've never tried to install Autodesk Civil 3D on Mac OS X, so I really can't comment beyond the fact that no one I work with does it. I work with huge companies with throusands of Autodesk seats, none of which are running on Mac OS X.

Why is that?

TKOS
    Because you're a tool? Just kidding...

Autodesk abandoned the Mac in part because it is a smaller market with serious competition for 2D/3D drafting.
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    If the Foleo does reasonably well, Apple will say "hey, we can do this better" and make one.

but it would be an entire new market for Apple, even Apple's low-end laptop computers are impressive. I don't think Apple would sell these as Mac laptops... especially if they are less powered.

plus, wouldn't this threaten the iphone?
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123