1.    #1  
    In the list of programs that work with the Foleo, Evernote was on the list at the Los Angeles Sneak Peak.

Now when Palm announces who they are working with, Evernote isn't mentioned.

It's a mystery.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    No worries, Evernote was actually exhibiting at the Palm booth at LinuxWorld. However oddly enough they did not demo an Evernote application on the Foleo. Here's the thing. Soon they will unveil a web-based version of Evernote. You enter/upload your notes through a browser and all the cool OCR and indexing happens on the server. They demoed that on a Foleo. Fret not, though. They say they're still coming out with a standalone Foleo app, and Mac too, and if I recall correctly the standalone notes database can be synced with the web version.

I think this is an exciting development because this is a great usage model for Foleo. Mobile local data entry synced with the cloud.
  3.    #3  
    Yeah, it's great that they will have a web version. But I want to point out that Google Notebook is free.

Evernotes has promised forever to have a Palm version. I wonder if they will get a Foleo version out?
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    The Evernote guy actually showed me the Palm version. So if it's not out, it should be soon. He actually wants me to test it out. Maybe I should email him back.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerorne View Post
    The Evernote guy actually showed me the Palm version. So if it's not out, it should be soon. He actually wants me to test it out. Maybe I should email him back.
    Oooh, I'm nearly jealous. Evernote on my mobiles plus the web would be a very solid project management app. Wonder if I can get in on that test...
    MMM | AntoineRJWright.com | BH | Jaiku

Moved on to Symbian, but still will visit from time to time.