Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    It looks like Marcus is counting on the Foleo being successful since he has registered the foleocentral.com domain. It isn't currently active (still using the GoDaddy place holder) but I'm sure it's being developed or will be if the Foleo is a success. It makes sense to have a separate site especially if it turns out that non-Treo phones work with it.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    *crosses fingers and daydreams of all the accessories and software and what future iterations of the foleo will be talked about at foleocentral.com*
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerorne View Post
    *crosses fingers and daydreams of all the accessories and software and what future iterations of the foleo will be talked about at foleocentral.com*
    Not to mention all the $$$ that will be spent on Foleo accessories. Gotta love Capitalism.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    I'm seeing it as a Foleo for 500 bucks and software+accesories for another 300 Just because you love your Foleo
    Global Posts
    495 Global Posts
    I would for sure get one if it was $200 or less- but $500, come on! I love the idea of a slimmed down, small, stick in backpack laptop. Especially one that will sync wonders with my Treo, which in return syncs wonders with my Mac desktop.

But not for $500!
    Aaron M. Fisher
    CEO of Sonicfish Consulting
    www.SonicfishConsulting.com

PDA/ Smartphones:
    Handspring Visor> Sony Clie SL10> Nokia N-Gage> Nokia 3300b> Treo 600> Treo 650> Treo 680> Nokia e71> Apple iPhone 3G> Palm Pre+