Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Old news; this was reported here on TC by Gerone(sp?) on July 11th.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Yeah, that's me. I should probably add a note in my signature, that I read it as "Gerome" - I like using the same name in different forums, and "Gerome" gets taken sometimes, so I just replaced the "m" with "rn" cause that's always available.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerorne View Post
    Yeah, that's me. I should probably add a note in my signature, that I read it as "Gerome" - I like using the same name in different forums, and "Gerome" gets taken sometimes, so I just replaced the "m" with "rn" cause that's always available.
    I included the (sp) because I wasn't sure if I was remembering it correctly. From what I can tell correct spelling in a forum user id is purely optional.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Well at least he reminded us to start the one month countdown, just like they did for the iPhone.

So Best Buy shoppers have to wait?
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    it will be released on the web and at Palm retail stores this summer, to followed by wider release (big box stores) in the fall.
    im wondering when they are going to actually announce the release date officially... if its supposedly going to be released on august 22nd, are they going to announce its availability on that wednesday monday the 20th?
    They'll probably announce the release date between the 6th and the 9th, at LinuxWorld. There's a developer's conference on the 6th, where the SDK will be available, and a Palm booth for the Foleo during the rest of the expo.