Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Rumor reported at Brighthand.com

Aug 22 for palm.com and palm retail stores
    November for other retail stores

I would prefer to get it from a retail store. Much easier to just take it back in if there are any problems with it, but that's a long wait. I wonder if I'll have the patience.
    Last edited by Gerorne; 07/11/2007 at 05:58 PM.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Where are the Palm retail stores (I don't mean a retail store like Best Buy) located?
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Quote Originally Posted by TxDot View Post
    Where are the Palm retail stores (I don't mean a retail store like Best Buy) located?
    See http://www.palm.com/us/products/wher...palmOneretail/ for a list of Palm Retail Stores. Most are located in airports, but there are standalone stores in San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, and New York.
    Global Posts
    916 Global Posts
    Thanks Ben. Believe it or not I did check the Palm web site prior to asking that question.

BTW, did you get my PM?
    Last edited by TxDot; 07/11/2007 at 04:27 PM.
    GSM Treo 600 > Unlocked GSM Treo 650 on T-Mobile - Attempting to use a BB Curve

Technology is neither good nor evil, good people will find good uses for it and evil people will find evil uses for it. Phil P.
    Quote Originally Posted by bcombee View Post
    See http://www.palm.com/us/products/wher...palmOneretail/ for a list of Palm Retail Stores. Most are located in airports, but there are standalone stores in San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, and New York.

i wonder if this confirms the rumor now that bcombee replied to it
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    That'd be cool... especially cause I just realized there's a palm retail store nearby because of the helpful link! No need to get it online for me OR wait for the other stores to get it in stock!